Develop mobile and web applications to find points of service and activities in French in New Brunswick and throughout Canada…
…through geolocation of public (municipal, provincial or federal) and private services (restaurants, theatres, businesses, recreational facilities, etc.)…
…and the participation of young Canadians.
An application for experiencing Canada to the fullest in French…
Official languages data are available and can be handled and transformed by engaging young Canadians in the development of mobile applications to meet the need for information on official languages, not only in New Brunswick, but also throughout Canada.
The Government of Canada recently made eight datasets on official languages available on the Treasury Board Secretariat’s Open Data website.
You are invited to consult these data and work on developing mobile and web applications.
Who could use your application?
- Francophones and Francophiles in Canada
- Francophone newcomers or newcomers wishing to integrate into the Francophone community
- Military members, businesspeople and other workers who travel from province to province
- Anglophones who are learning French or want to discover the Francophone community
- Francophone tourists
- Learn more about your mission, consult the following document: (Background, challenges and opportunities).
Data available to you :
Our Partners :